Hotshot
Options
Hallelujah, less...

"my email is not working! please help!"

Posts lol.
Mandie1
Pioneer
Options
I wish I could but I didn't do anything.... It started working just now by its self.. although I did download the outlook app over the weekend the old one just started up again
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I use the Outlook app too and was okay. So was it all the people using the Samsung email client app?
Mandie1
Pioneer
Options
No idea... just know it was a Samsung issue which was confirmed by EE on Friday... just got told to hold tight will be sorted by either Monday or Tuesday... but nothing did till literally 12.30pm today... started getting my normal notifications & it was syncing 🤷🏽‍♀️
0 Likes
Mandie1
Pioneer
Options
Hope it happens for you 🙏
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I never had the issues... I don't use the Samsung email clients at all... I use the Gmail email app and the Outlook email app... I was one the lucky ones who had no issues... but it's good to know that these things can happen. I am glad you're up and running again.
Mandie1
Pioneer
Options
Me to.... I don't like change unless I want it 😂 and you are right the outlook version isn't bad at all.... I'm just being a typical female 😏
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Lol you said it not me haha I don't want to get into any trouble! Lol.

The Outlook app I've never had any issues... you may just get use to it in the end and use that as your main one... even though you don't like change lol.
Mandie1
Pioneer
Options
Well I'm not deleting it let's say that lol... but I'm a Samsung girl 🤷🏽‍♀️🙈😏