Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Samsung Internet tabs to computer

(Topic created on: 27-01-2020 04:55 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Please add the ability to sync any tabs in Samsung Internet that I have open on my phone to my computer.

There is already an existing Samsung Internet extension on the Chrome Store, but that is only for syncing bookmarks. This feature would allow me to quickly go from working on my phone to my laptop.

Additionally, it would be great if we could access Samsung Notes and Reminders on our computer without using Samsung DeX. Right now, I don't use those two apps on my phone because there is no other way for me to view and edit them on my computer.

5 REPLIES 5
DeanMM
First Poster
Options

I concur - this would be a very helpful feature. The strange thing is I feel as though this feature has been there historically but maybe I am just dreaming. I currently have 70+ tabs open on my phone which I would work through much better on my computer...

dyljohbar
First Poster
Options

I've needed this for a long time myself.

Zotho0
Pioneer
Options

Please add this. As my tablet T590 seems not to support Link to windows.

This tool doesn´t work anyways , it´s not sending links to PC from my Phone S10e either.

Please put an option to be able to access the open Tabs on any browser or support Samsung Internet for PC.

0 Likes
Zotho0
Pioneer
Options

Doesn´t work for me, the option is not there. Have you tried it yourself?

Also found another version of this: https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/samsung-internet-101-sync-your-open-tabs-with-desktop-firefox...

However the option 'Open tabs from other devices' is missing.

Still I cannot find a working solution.

0 Likes