Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split screen from full screen issue

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 09:36 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Hi, if anyone's using split screen 2 finger gesture or One Hand Operation + gestures for split screen, did you notice that since OneUi 5.0 it mostly opens split screen apps in the top screen when going from a full screen. For example when I'm watching YouTube in full screen with a gesture it opens it on the bottom side mostly even tho it's inconvenient and not handy, it sometimes opens it in the top part of the screen if I rotate phone in another side. For example it opens it in the top side of the screen if the phone is in full screen - front camera is on the left side, but it opens it on the bottom if the front camera is on the right side. I don't see the logic. 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Chappers87
Pioneer
Options
I've just tried it and it always seems to place the currently open app in the top half of the screen i.e. nearest to front camera. And the select app window is always on the bottom by the charging port. Even rotated either way it's always the current app by the top of the phone
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Did you do that from a full screen for example YouTube video? 

0 Likes
Chappers87
Pioneer
Options
It was yes from full screen
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I have found issue on A52 and S22 Ultra which phone do you have? What's wrong with my phones? 

0 Likes
Chappers87
Pioneer
Options
I have the S23 Ultra. What's the issue though? As you can flip the windows so which ever one you want is at the top.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Issue is inconvenience and OneUi 5 bug that's has brought it. So I usually watch YouTube and then open it in split screen but having to do 1 to 2 extra steps ain't fun. 

0 Likes