Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 11:32 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
BrendaStier
First Poster
Options

Several of my phone apps are crashing when I try to open them. When I uninstall and reinstall, they work only the first time and after being closed, they crash again.  Has anyone else experienced this? Samsung S21 5G

Bazzadoon
Student
Options
Remove android system webview update in playstore , you can't remove app but the update causes all online apps to crash
0 Likes
wingc
Apprentice
Options
same here, driving me crazy!
0 Likes
f1hydro
First Poster
Options
Been having the same problem this evening. There's a post a bit further down with info in. Appears to be an issue with Android webview. I uninstalled the updates and phone is back to normal, no crashing apps.
0 Likes
BritishBullfrog
Apprentice
Options
was having same issue uninstalled that webview and all working fine again
0 Likes
Samstorm
Student
Options
Same here certain apps been crashing for a couple of hours no fix yet also device care keeps popping up about apps using power
0 Likes
wingc
Apprentice
Options
how?
BritishBullfrog
Apprentice
Options
go to google play store and uninstall webview
wingc
Apprentice
Options