Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTTHINGS BESPOKE AI - YOUR INVISIBLE LOAD SAVINGS

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Another great example of how AI can help you around the house and save you time and money, I managed to score 20 out of 100, so up to 20hrs of chores that AI appliances could help with.

The invisible load | Samsung United Kingdom

"Explore Your Invisible Load with Samsung, Introducing the "Invisible Load" - those countless moments spent pondering, planning and worrying about household tasks that seem to magically appear on our to-do-list. Life's busy, and the last thing we need is household tasks impacting how we spend our precious time at home.

Engaging over 6,000 respondents across Europe, our study reveals that the average person is responsible for at least seven tasks in their home, devouring over 30-hours per week! Astonishingly, 90% of Europe is convinced that their household could operate more efficiently, with nearly half (48%) eager to explore technology’s potential to lighten the load of daily household tasks.

That's why, Samsung has teamed up with best-selling author and happiness expert, Mo Gawdat, to quantify the hidden burden of household tasks and help everyone live more efficiently with SmartThings.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 073013.png

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

certainly interesting,  obviously Smart Things can have a significant impact.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.