Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

secure folder

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 03:35 PM)
46and tool
Student
Options

the option the transfer the secure folder does not show up in the custom option when using the switch app. how can I transfer my secure folder from my S20+ to the S22 ultra

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Two possible options.
1) To use Smart Switch. Move the content of Secure Folder out to device main storage and then transfer it as per other data, then you'll need to enable the Secure Folder on your S22 and add the files back.

2. If you open Secure Folder on your S20. Go on the 3 dots (top right) to access settings and there's an option to backup your Secure Folder content to Samsung Cloud / account.
Once backed up then set up the Secure Folder on the S22, into Settings and then restore the backup you created above.
Depends if you're wanting to keep the files local or happy to have them on the cloud for a short period.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Two possible options.
1) To use Smart Switch. Move the content of Secure Folder out to device main storage and then transfer it as per other data, then you'll need to enable the Secure Folder on your S22 and add the files back.

2. If you open Secure Folder on your S20. Go on the 3 dots (top right) to access settings and there's an option to backup your Secure Folder content to Samsung Cloud / account.
Once backed up then set up the Secure Folder on the S22, into Settings and then restore the backup you created above.
Depends if you're wanting to keep the files local or happy to have them on the cloud for a short period.
0 Likes
46and tool
Student
Options

Thank you so much .The backup and restore worked perfectly 

0 Likes