Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Radio has disappeared from Samsung A14.

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 11:47 AM)
Freddie1958
First Poster
Options

Can anyone help?  I had the pre-installed Samsung radio app on my A14 and use it a lot to listen to FM broadcasts as I didn't require access the the internet.  It has now totally disappeared.  I have tried downloading the app again and when I try to use it I get the message; 'Radio is not supported by this device'.   I had given my wife my old A12 where I used the app extensively.  It has now disappeared from that phone too!!!

Any thoughts

9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You could try the Spotify App
Search Radio
Many radio stations
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
What version is your A14? As far as I can tell, only the Exynos 1330 version supports FM Radio (Samsung A14 5G).

Also be sure to have headphones plugged into the devices when trying to install the app (just in case).
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
I have a53 samsung mobile
Using Spotify 1696249856090_1696249856057_0.jpg
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Hi, thanks for replying, however that isn't actually FM Radio, I.e. audio from an FM antenna. This means you're listening to data received from your data network connection (Wifi, 4/5G) and not direct from air wave channels (does not require Internet access). The original OP is asking about FM radio.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Freddie1958  Just to add ensure all your software/apps up to date, as suggested plugging in headphones may make a difference.  Idea otherwise  restart/reboot your Device , clear  the cache partition. There are few devices in Europe which support FMA radio though the A14 5G  Exynos 1330 did list it.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Akeem Real
First Poster
Options

My mother bought an A14 64gb today and it has radio😟

0 Likes
em37
First Poster
Options

The same here, i'm pretty sure that it was after a update,

Radio is not supported by this device

0 Likes
doubleimage
Apprentice
Options
Got a new A23 today and no radio app even though it is advertised as having one.very disappointed 3.04.24
0 Likes
Tracyd
First Poster
Options
My radio app also says not supported by this device when it has always worked in the past. Samsung A14. Are we able to do anything to get it back?
0 Likes