Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay Iceland

(Topic created on: 26-04-2021 01:02 PM)
Einar1983
First Poster
Options

Hey everyone, 

I really want Samsung Pay to work in my country, which is Iceland. Do you guys know where I can get information on when/if my country will be included in the service ?

5 REPLIES 5
ofurgorn
First Poster
Options

There is quite a number of dedicated Samsung users here in Iceland who agree.  Apple pay has worked for years - and unfortunately many are moving to that ecosystem only because of the paying option.

BogiH
First Poster
Options

Yeah same here I want to pay with a Samsung watch and I can't. That's not good

KariAs
First Poster
Options

I agree.
I have been using Samsung for quite some time now and it frustrates me not being able to use Samsung Pay.
While there a few means available to us to use our phones for payments, there are none as far as I know, for Samsung watches.

I do hope we'll see Samsung Pay being available for Iceland in the near future, but I'm afraid people will start looking elsewhere.

ingo1976
First Poster
Options

I agree with everyone in this tread. I have been using Samsung for a long time and its frustrates me not being able to use Samsung Pay. Please make Samsung Pay available in Iceland asap.

Andrivg
First Poster
Options

I agree. I'm the only one left in a group of family and friends that is still using Samsung (or android) because ios has alot more to offer here in Iceland. I'm going to give it one more year after that, if nothing changes, I am moving to ios.