Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 06:54 PM)
richardlangsk
Apprentice
Options
Samsung developers. 

Please fix issue with images insertion. When you add image to yours notes, images are stationery when you are typing text. It's very annoying when you type text and text moves under image. Images doesn't move with text. Please fix the issue. 

Another annoying issue is text is very easy editable by accidentall pressing screen twice. Edit notes should be in option selection not tapping twice on the screen. You accidentally editing and deleting text. 
Please fix the issue. 

Thank you for creating this app 😁
2 REPLIES 2
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Also, fix the sync issue to Microsoft OneNote, as I cannot see my Samsung Notes when logged into OneNote :face-with-tears-of-joy:
richardlangsk
Apprentice
Options
It is very sad Samsung not Supporting Samsung Cloud anymore. I do not understand why they choose Microsoft Cloud instead. I moved from Microsoft to Android, but Samsung moving me back to Microsoft?! Personally I hate Microsoft. From day one Windows didn't work properly. It's acceptable from beginning, but today in 2021 still doesn't work properly. Microsoft taking my life to keep fixing their rubbish. Sadly Samsung want again move me back with Microsoft Cloud 😞 Why Microsoft have to have access to my Android?!
0 Likes