Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes Problem - penwrite doesn't stay aligned with the text

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 10:52 PM)
Members_3iQ0y0T
Explorer
Options

Dear Samsung Team,

I am using the app "Samsung Notes" daily with my tablet and have a huge problem in the app after I updated it. I would be happy  if you guys could address and solve those problems please. The handwrite is not anchored to the page, which really doesn't make any sense. Adding a text above the hand write ruins all the structure of the data. Here is a video that demonstrates the problem :

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rkS5uHV5X-0

Please change it, because I have 500 notes I made in the old version, and now I can't edit them anymore.

I thank you in advance. This application was awesome for me, please make it good again. 

Best Regards,

Arad 

26 REPLIES 26
blahblahblah1
Apprentice
Options

Please fix!

Ehandz
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem. How is this even considered a 'feature'?! 

Mku78
First Poster
Options

I would also like this bug to be resolved

Members_3iQ0y0T
Explorer
Options

Hey @PaulM1 , @AntS , it seems like there is quite a demand for the buig to be fixed. Would you be so kind and share that to your developers? I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you guys in advance.

0 Likes
Members_3iQ0y0T
Explorer
Options

Hey @PaulM1 , @AntS , I would appreciate a comment from you please. It seems like there is quite a demand for the bug to be fixed. Would you be so kind and share that to your developers? I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you guys in advance.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_3iQ0y0T  Just a post to say that as we’ve put this topic on the developers' radar they’ll be monitoring all of the various feedback channels - including this topic - for folks who want this function. In other words, in terms of demand, us mods wouldn't be telling the developers something they don't already know.

0 Likes
Kilimili
First Poster
Options

I struggle with that too, I’m studying and trying to make my notes pretty and mark important passages etc but the notes app makes it almost impossible which is incredibly annoying.