Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health Monitor App

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 07:38 PM)
Yshack
Apprentice
Options
Hello, I recently bought a Galaxy watch 4 classic and I live in UK. I am using a Samsung S10 International version. However, I am not able to uae Samsung health monitor app, it is giving me the error: "Samsung Health Monitor is not available in your region". Could someone please advice on a solution.
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Cannot use the Samsung Health Monitor

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01208782/
0 Likes
sergiodbn
Explorer
Options

Hi,

Same problem here. I am using a S20+ International version and a Galaxy Watch 4 LTE. Everytime I try to open the Samsung Health Monitor I get the error message "Samsung Health Monitor is not available in your region". I live in Spain. I have followed the instructions suggested in the previous post, but it did not work.

Could anyone from Samsung support team please help us??

Thanks.

0 Likes
Yshack
Apprentice
Options
I checked with many guys, but it seems its not possible. There is something called Country specific code which we can see in software information. If it's different I think our watch's blood pressure and ECG is useless
0 Likes
sergiodbn
Explorer
Options

Hi Yshack,

Just checked my watch model, it is "SM-R875F", while my mobile phone is "SM-G985F/DS". I guess "DS" means "international version", am I right? If so, could that be the causing this issue?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Yshack
Apprentice
Options
You may check the exact country from Settings-Software information-Service provider software version. The second line gives you the country specific code
0 Likes
sergiodbn
Explorer
Options

Hi Yshack,

The second line reads "XXV/PHE,XXV/XXV". Any idea what this means?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Yshack
Apprentice
Options
It is mentioned as Vietnam, if the watch is from a different country I dont think blood pressure and ecg will work in your watch. There is no solution from Samsung I believe, you may still check
0 Likes
sergiodbn
Explorer
Options

Vietnam?... 😞 

How can I check the country code on my watch? 

0 Likes
Yshack
Apprentice
Options
Sorry I am not sure, probably the country where you bought it. You may check the customer care if you want. But as far as I know when the country is different ecg and blood pressure check in the watch.
0 Likes