Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra ai update

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Mohshabir
First Poster
Options

s22 ultra have all the capability to run ai features,  after  1 or 2 year no value for samsung phone what use if not getting the new features within 4 years update .if phone not getting new feature update what kind of promise that samsung will provide 4 years of fture update if there is no features included, also the updates what we are getting is very very late, 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Google are doing the AI features. As such they will specify the requirements needed. If one of the requirements is particular to chipsets. Then only those devices will be eligible.
The S22 Ultra may well yet get some of the features yet. Just have to wait and see.
0 Likes
H3S3G
Explorer
Options
They are still providing 4 years of updates for your phone, but just like how my pixel 6 pro can't do some of the features on my 8 pro, it's not necessarily down to samsung not providing you with those features to spite you but because your phone isn't capable of running them.

Your phone probably will be able to run the same ai features as the s24 series, but it would be so slow, it would either discern you from using them, or ruin samsungs flagship phones longevity and brand image.

Even on my S23 Ultra which dis recieve the AI features is nowhere near as fast as the s24 Ultra at actually providing a result
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
It has hasn't been confirmed yet if the S22ultra is getting the AI features, the developers were looking into it but as yet they isn't any news on the update.
0 Likes
Kalatabah
Journeyman
Options
You could increase your RAM size and maybe it will run a bit more faster
0 Likes
H3S3G
Explorer
Options
Tbh i have the RAM plus setting on full, but because it's still not the DDR5X ram it won't be as fast to some extent. Plus the AI features are mostly powered by the neural / ai engine so I'd need to upgrade entirely, which doesn't make sense because there's about 3 things on the s24 ultra that are marginally better haha

Thanks though!
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi there, using ram plus doesn't actually give you any benefit unless your phones built in ram is being used fully.
0 Likes