Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove notification to "Get Recommended Apps", I don't want them!

(Topic created on: 18-06-2023 04:51 PM)
Options

Hi,
I have had a S22 Ultra and for a year now, I constantly see a notification to "Get Recommended Apps".
I DO NOT want these apps, I will never install these apps, they are bloatware and completely unnecessary.
Does anyone know how to stop this annoying notification?

I've tried on the Vodafone forum, but no one knows how to stop this bloatware.

2023-06-16 11.17.49.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Tyronsimpson
First Poster
Options
Yep
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Just ignore them, I always do. My last software update came with asking me to install them. Samsung Boost is rubbish anyway.
0 Likes
Options

The thing is I've been ignoring them for a year, this is my phone, I shouldn't have to tolerate forced bloatware.

9live
First Poster
Options
I can't get rid of the notification without pressing on it, it won't allow me to swipe it away, I feel like that in itself should be illegal.. but I'm guessing samsung fit it into their terms & conditions...
EricCVilleneuve
First Poster
Options

I have the Samsung S23 plus and I too get the Samsung Recommended apps logo every now & then.

I think I figured out how to disable the Notification...

I clicked on it and clicked the 3 dots at the right of the screen which brought me to the system notification section. There it shows you to turn notifications on or off but it's Grey's so you can't turn it off but at the bottom I clicked "disable" and that made it go away.

Let's hope it stays away this time. 

0 Likes