Did you mean: 

Product testing

(Topic created on: 28-05-2021 02:12 AM)
Proteus7
First Poster
Options

What are requirements of being a product tester at Samsung 

Been using your products for about 10 years now

Would really like to be one to expand the community.

Thanks

35 REPLIES 35
Options

Hey guys, I just joined the product testing and I would like to know how can i request testing or even make sure my application accepted or confirmed. Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing back from you ASAP

Darren Dwarka
First Poster
Options

I wanna try to be a tester too, I got lots of amazing ideas for the new Samsung products, I had Samsung for a very long time and I think that my ideas can make the products more better than ever. 

Thank you

Rachel45
First Poster
Options

just joined the product testing and I would like to know how can i request testing or even make sure my application accepted or confirmed. Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing back from you ASAP

0 Likes
Motram
First Poster
Options

Hey TessM I am new to this page but I have been a big fan of Samsung especially there phones and new inventions in it's technology, I wish to join the prudent testing team especially that I am Egyptian and loved the new factory that will give new opportunities to get your newest phone for even cheaper deals and prices.

0 Likes
WyldeStryder
First Poster
Options

How could I be a product tester I've been using Samsung products for over 20 years, plus I try to encourage others to buy Samsung products just from my personal observations in graphic quality for movies and such

0 Likes
Veezal
First Poster
Options

I have been using Samsung for longer than 10 years, and i really do like their products

0 Likes
sarmas
First Poster
Options

nod 9

0 Likes
Danny882
Student
Options

I would love to be a product tester. I love Samsung.

0 Likes
Danny882
Student
Options

Just joins the proteus testing. And I would love to know more about Samsung product of testing and how are you go forward?

0 Likes
Options

Can test the tab s8+

0 Likes