Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5 Beta - S22 Ultra UK

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 07:35 PM)
hasslaa
Journeyman
Options
Any ideas on when the beta will be rolled out?I enrolled to the beta program on the 2nd, still no update coming through, is this expected?

9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The Beta will have a maximum quota of devices that can register and get the software update.
Unfortunately you were on the cusp of the Beta program closing for new registered devices.
It could be you have just missed out.
Could also be you will get enrolled on to the Beta 3 update. So all you can do is check.
So far Beta 3 is not out yet at the time of writing
0 Likes
hasslaa
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, that makes sense, the program is still taking registrations, I.e. I can join the beta program despite it being full? Is that meant to happen? Also, do you know when beta 3 is due to be released? I read on the 2nd that it would be next week, but now we're nearing the 2 week mark. Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No idea about Beta 3. It's supposed to be out now, so can only think the software has some bugs to fix before releasing it
0 Likes
hasslaa
Journeyman
Options
No worries, appreciate the quick responses
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
You can flash the firmware using odin
0 Likes
hasslaa
Journeyman
Options
@jimmyk87 do you have any instructions handy? Just conscious I won't be getting OTA updates and will need to go back to stable when the full version is released
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's risky flashing the software cause of the problems it can give, your best bet is to wait for the new release.
jjay0307
Pioneer
Options
same here, I enrolled on the 2nd also, and I haven't gotten it yet either, it said a weeks time, we are on the 15th September now that's nearly 2 weeks since, and still nothing, who knows what's happening, maybe it's a good sign thought, I heard beta 2 had so many problems, so we are lucky in a way
hasslaa
Journeyman
Options
UPDATE: I received the update today and all working smoothly so far
0 Likes