Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

(Topic created on: 26-11-2022 05:20 PM)
sianw35
Apprentice
Options
How do you know if you have a notification if on silent.  My old Samsung had a little light that would flash on the top left corner, but i cant find a led notification on the A13..help please 
10 REPLIES 10
keith30
Maestro
Options
There is no longer a flashing led light to show you that you have a new notification, so unless you have the sound on you won't be able to know without opening your home page.
0 Likes
sianw35
Apprentice
Options
Thats nuts aint it.. thank you for replying x
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I keep my phone silent, but I get a silent screen alert, then you can custom design, how much information you want to display on your screen,
For example - You have a WhatsApp message, or you want to display first few lines of the message etc

Screenshot_20221126_180131_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Additionally selected notifications come to Galaxy watch 5 pro
0 Likes
Stephenmark
Pioneer
Options
i came from the s8+ witch also had the notification light when i purchased the s21 ultra i took me a good while to get used to not having it be really nice if they bought it back .
sianw35
Apprentice
Options
Have you got the A13?
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
No, I am new to Samsung.. I thought most Samsung phones have almost the same settings
0 Likes
Tripti
Navigator
Options
AodNotify is the application I use to get the led notification light, which can be customized with a different colour for different applications. I have a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra.
0 Likes
sianw35
Apprentice
Options
Where is that in settings?
0 Likes