Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members App Update Recommendation

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 09:43 AM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Can we please stop receiving the NAR comments? I don't see how they provide any beneficial value to users of this app😕.

Update: NAR = No Action Required
7 REPLIES 7
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I think it's something to do with a bug in the app, when admin do something you get NAR comment, at first I thought it was someone saying nar your wrong but spoke to admin and it's a bug and we not suppose to see it
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I think it occurs, when a post of yours gets removed or something like that 🤔.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes it's something similar or if it gets edited I have noticed it occurs if your moaning about something lol
Slizzered
Navigator
Options
I was told by a mod that you get the notification when you report a post or comment, and it's basically the admins allocating the post to the correct group etc. They didn't say it was a glitch.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I get this a lot and questioned it to myself but just put up with it.

I actually guessed it was the mods ways of tracking how helpful the user was lol... so everytime I had a NAR it was cause I've given helpful advice ha.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Get these quite frequently, had one this morning.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes It was previously mentioned it was due to a glitch in the Members App,Members should not be seeing Moderator action.  However looks like it is yet to be resolved,  it is nothing to do with the quality or otherwise of your contribution.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.