Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make SyncMyTracks app working again

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 01:36 PM)
BBMG74
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I really like the Samsung Health App, but since that one is limited to Samsung devices and I also use another running apps, I was using an external app allowing me to sync all my activities from Samsung Health to Strava, endomondo etc. apps. For that purpose I was using SyncMyTracks App. To make this app able to access Samsung Health data, it was until now necessary to enable the Developer  Mode within Samsung Health, what opened a possibility for that app to access Samsung Health data and synchronize it with other sports apps. Unfortunately, with the newest version of Samsung Health (6.11.0.061) Samsung has made it more difficult to enable the Developer Mode, since one is required to enter a Device ID and Passkey used to authenticate the developer against Samsung Health services.

SyncMyTracks has tried to become a partner app, but Samsung seems to refuse all their requests. 

So please Samsung, either make them your partner, or provide a public API for Samsung Health, or enable another possibility to synchronize activities into another sports tracker apps. 

Thank You in advance!

21 REPLIES 21
Rossi02
Pioneer
Options

Samsung, please provide and Api or make SyncmyTracks to an official partner or provide an option to sync the activities with other partners like Garmin, Strava, etc. 

Regards 

Marcus

Änne
Explorer
Options

Hallo Samsung, 

ich schließe den Beiträgen an. Auch ich finde es schade, dass man keine Möglichkeit mehr hat, über SyncMyTracks aus anderen Apps zu synchronisieren. Bitte wieder ändern.

Alternativ wäre ich froh, wenn man Inlineskaten mit Aufzeichnung der Strecke über die Uhr direkt tracken könnte. 

Neoxp
First Poster
Options

hello,

Thanks to do SyncMyTracks to become a partner ap!

M Piaud Xavier

Tonchek
First Poster
Options

Yes, Samsung. Just do this! Or provide any other way to sync data. Endomondo for me...

Members_8lgTy1d
First Poster
Options

Yes, please, re-authorise Syncmytracs. It's already annoying enough that we can't sync to our favourite sportapps. 

Ollo123
Student
Options

Dear Samsung, please support this request.

Thanks!

francescobrizzi
Apprentice
Options

Thanks to do SyncMyTracks to become a partner ap! Pleasee!!!

For that purpose I was using SyncMyTracks App.

Chrisrambeau
First Poster
Options

Yes, need SynchMyTrack as SamsungHealth partner !!!! Please !!

Lorenz86
Apprentice
Options

Please accept SyncMyTracks as a partner!!

0 Likes