Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kurdish keyboard

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 08:37 PM)
Languages
First Poster
Options

There's no Kurdish keyboard (Kurmanji and Sorani) among Samsung keyboard languages. There are millions of Kurds that are troubled by this issue.

Apple has added both Kurdish dialect keyboards and I wonder if Samsung as well has any plan to do so in near future.

Best,

O

19 REPLIES 19
Shko
First Poster
Options

I cant wait to get rid of third-party keyboards and I am sure its easy to add a language to a keyboard because its just letter we dont need suggestions ***** that we know how to write in our own language without grammar mistakes please add it fast 

Kurdishkeyboard
First Poster
Options

Please add Kurdish keyboard to samsung mobiles, we really want it. 

Sarchia
First Poster
Options

I sent you a message about this. I hope you send it to the developers.

0 Likes
Members_DaF7sFP
First Poster
Options

Microsoft added the Kurdish language to it's ecosystem about 10 years ago and Apple also added the kurdish language support in recent years. It's shameful for Samsung/Android that they don't have the Kurdish language among their supported keyboards.

More than 50 million people around the world speak and write in this language. As a software architect and developer I am sure that its not hard at all to add Kurdish keyboard to input languages specially while Persian, Arabic and Kurdish languages share about 95% of characters, localization system and CultureInfo.

Cibrani
First Poster
Options

Samsung adds the Kurdish keyboard to its Android 11 devices, but there are no Kurdish (kurmanji) characters on the keyboard.
Please report the problem to the localization team. I will add a sample Kurdish(kurmanji) keyboard below (2rd photo).

Thanks.

Samsung KeyboardSamsung KeyboardKurdish Keyboard (sapmle)Kurdish Keyboard (sapmle)

Amedibo
First Poster
Options

I think Samsung is making fan with 45 milion Kurds. So, you see Kurdî in keyboard  language sttings after lots of complain, suggestions etc.. you open and choose Kurdî but wait a second. There is no Kurdî characters. What a joke you are. Since we were told "next update" it's almost become 1 year. COULD YOU PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE?

20201122_213514.jpg

20201122_213545.jpg

20201122_213409.jpg

0 Likes
Tre9
First Poster
Options
I have bought a new Samsung mobile phone but I regret it, as I am unable to find Kurdish Sorani Keyboard. There are million users with Kurdish Sorani as a first language, so I am shocked that Samsung has not provided it to their users.

Therefore, I'm hoping that you provid Kurdish Sorani language to your users ASAP.
Members_VBZfYFq
First Poster
Options

Ja right... to use googleplay keybord must change between keybords all the time...

This is wjy i prefer iPhones 

0 Likes
11oct12
Student
Options

2021 is getting to the end and we are still waiting for Kurdish language to be added to Samsung platform. We hope removing language of 40 million people bas nothing to do with the Turkey's deal with Samsung!

0 Likes
11oct12
Student
Options

Did Samsung made a deal with Turkey to not adding Kurdish to it's language list?

0 Likes