Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy store

(Topic created on: 29-10-2023 06:08 PM)
jen71
Pioneer
Options
Hi I can't open payment methods on the galaxy store not play sore and change to mobile billing,also I'd it safe to enroll on beta programme for software update in the past I've found that it messes with my phone thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Do you have a limit or a block on your mobile account with your network provider to limit purchases over and above your tariff?

I have my limit (all mobile carriers in the UK are required to offer this service) set at. £0 to ensure no erroneous charges can make it to my account.
jen71
Pioneer
Options
I'll check thanks
0 Likes
jen71
Pioneer
Options
No limit it must mean that I shouldn't add it maybe big bills thank you for reaching out
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@jen71  With  regards to Beta yes there are always some Bugs,would say not really recommended  for daily Driver.  some customers find it manageable though. With the latest Beta some have few issues,whilst others have  a different experience.   In any case the stable release is expected to start rolling out soon,flagship devices will be first in line starting with S23 series mind you.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
jen71
Pioneer
Options
I'll wait this is my first Samsung I've always had pixels but I hate a hefty phone but thank you