Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy store connection issues.

(Topic created on: 25-07-2023 12:44 PM)
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options

My galaxy store is in a never-ending loop trying to update itself. It's been that way for about 2 days. I've tried all sorts to try and rectify the problem but alas nothing works... I cannot use the app at all. I wrote an error report to Samsung hopefully something will happen 👍

131 REPLIES 131
KingdomOfHemp
First Poster
Options
Ok. Thank you. I'll just wait then
0 Likes
KingdomOfHemp
First Poster
Options
How do we report it?
0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Did you report your issue? If you haven't, you should as it's how mine got fixed 👍
0 Likes
Lijalem
First Poster
Options
My a53 just arrived yesterday so it keeps going on with the updates of the app store and pls 🙏 fix this samsung
KingdomOfHemp
First Poster
Options
I couldn't find a way to report. So didn't. Found there were certain apps unavailable on the new phone so sent it back.
0 Likes
pfrr1
Journeyman
Options

Hi 

I have recently been prompted to accept T&Cs when logging in into the Galaxy Store via the app. 

Yesterday my access was cut altogether

I searched all items on "cannot access Galaxy store" and did all the tricks suggested, changed password, forced stop, cleared cache and data etc. Still no luck

I get the message 

Something went wrong while connecting to the Galaxy Store. Try again later

(UHE:23e025c06016)

Cancel        Retry

It is unfortunate I cannot use this and therefore further updates will not be possible.

Shall I jump ship and got to another brand?

Using Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

Thank you

Paulo

UPDATE: I have another Samsung Galaxy using the same Samsung account. Cannot access the Galaxy store on that one too.

FURTHER UPDATE: I am able to access Galaxy Store (samsung.com) on a browser using my Samsung account

ANOTHER UPDATE: I was able to login to the Galaxy Store by using 4G/5G (disconnecting from Wifi). It is still "broken" as you have to tick Ts&Cs all the time. If you use Wifi again the Galaxy Store blocks you with that usual "something went wrong...". Something is wrong indeed and it is SAMSUNG!!! If you connect Wifi while on the Store you will get disconnected. Apparently Samsung thinks that all routers are "foreign", in Antarctica or not networked. Use 4G/5G for the time being until they get this sorted (if at all).

ShazB07
Voyager
Options
Hi

Exactly the same problem as you...

I've reported an error to Samsung, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

I don't think I'll be buying another Samsung again.

0 Likes
Options
Hiya I am reading that your having problems with connecting to samsung store. Is your phones spftwear upto date.
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I reported the same thing seems to be affecting a wider number of people.
ShazB07
Voyager
Options
Mine is One UI 6.0 (ShazB)
0 Likes