Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbud/Spotify Probkem

(Topic created on: 15-07-2021 05:50 PM)
MattyJSeely
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I've been using Earbuds Plus on Spotify for at least 4 months. But today I've got no sound. I've tried resetting the earbuds and the Bluetooth but no luck. I did notice there was a Spotifu update that went through recently, but the buds don't seem to work with any apps
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
steog
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem about a year ago and haven't been able to use mine since. Took them to Samsung and they said they didn't know what was causing it. They was going to fix them.but corona virus happened and shops shut. Thanks for reminding me to get them sorted.
KholaI
Options

Hey Toby @MattyJSeely

Could you use the Find My Earbuds feature to check if sound is working on both Buds, by heading into your Galaxy Wearables app on your phone > select Find My Earbuds > tap the magnifying glass icon. This will make your Buds beep. But please do not wear the Buds whilst performing this step, as it can result in hearing damage. 

If you're able to hear the beeping, it means the Buds are working fine. So, if this is the case, please update the app software by heading into Play Store, and once you've done this, head update the Buds by heading into the Wearable app > Earbuds Software update > Download and install.

0 Likes