Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney + and other purchase bonuses

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 02:04 PM)
sam_guy1200
Student
Options
Has anyone actually been able to obtain those bonuses. I keep trying to redeem my free disney+ subscription. But kept getting errors and a forbidden black screen. Is there a way to activate your free subscription or is samsung being untruthful.
4 REPLIES 4
Greenmum1
Pioneer
Options
I was able to, you have to sign into your account and it should be in your offers/vouchers and I think you have to be using Samsung Internet, sorry I did it a couple of days ago and can't remember the exact process
0 Likes
sam_guy1200
Student
Options
Did that and all it shows me is no device found
0 Likes
Greenmum1
Pioneer
Options
Have you enabled the samsung wallet and samsung pass? I don't know if this is the first time you are trying these things but if i remember correctly I had to do that, presumably you need to have a card registered if you don't already. Also try clearing your history, cookies etc, and use samsung Internet, I would also try selecting desktop on your mobile.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The Disney subscription, you have to cancel the subscription you currently have if you have one. Then wait until the subscription ends on the last day.
You normally have to use the qualifying device that has the promotion for it. ie the S24 Ultra for example
Either go through the Samsung boost app or Samsung wallet