cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing behaviour exercise recording

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 07:39 PM)
Options
Hi

Last week I started a 'fitness program' from Samsung health app list of running programs. Sadly there are only 4 to choose from which is a bit odd. The program is called 'Run 10k'. I could find no way to start the first session from my GW4 so had to start it from my phone. I was able to start the next two sessions from my watch as 'Run 10k' appeared in the list of activities. When I got to the 4th session the activity had disappeared from my watch so I had to start it from my phone. This wouldn't be a problem were it not for the fact that activities started from my phone do not record all of the metrics that are recorded when starting from watch e.g. advanced running metrics and vo2 max. It's all very odd and inconsistent. Does anyone have an explanation? 
Thanks 
M

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Neo001
Legend
Options

Best to report this issue via the Galaxy Wearable app > Contact us or via Samsung Health > Settings > Contact us.

Options
Thanks, I'll do that.
Options

It seems there's a workaround. The 'Run 10k' activity disappears from the watch whenever another activity is accessed in some fashion. If the 'Run 10k' activity is missing from the list on the watch, I can restore it to the list by starting the activity on my phone and then immediately stopping it. When I go back to the list on the watch the activity has reappeared and I can start it as normal. 

M

0 Likes