Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby non-stop asking for picture of parking

(Topic created on: 27-02-2020 07:29 AM)
Klemen91
Student
Options

Hello,

after an update couple of weeks ago on my S10, bixby is nagging EVERY SINGLE time i park my car and exit it, to take a picture of where i parked my car.  I have been all ovevr internet, spend few hours in totally confusing setting menus and stil lcan not find how to turn it off. It actually came so far that i started to think of just seliing my S10 and get another phone, it is so irritating to me.

Thanks for help i nadvance.

20 REPLIES 20
monnie1972
Apprentice
Options

I dont mind it - however I would like to know how it knows I was driving and just got out of the car? How does it know I didnt walk there?

0 Likes
Gypsyslave
Student
Options

Go to settings, scroll to apps, find Bixby, tap on there scroll down to notifications, turn off there 👍

0 Likes
Gypsyslave
Student
Options
Settings
Apps
Bixby
Notifications
Turn on/off there
👍
0 Likes
CRA
First Poster
Options
As if Google's intrusion in my life wasn't enough, Bixby (which I have ignored) is proving to be a pain in the #%"#$:.
0 Likes
Jay1990
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20200503-164728_Settings.jpg

When the notification comes through, drag down your notice board, press and hold on the notification and a option below should allow you to click on details, that will bring you into this menu

0 Likes
Posted
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20200507-005437_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Jerryc
First Poster
Options

Go to settings,,apps,,Bixby services, notifications and parking notification can be turned off from here,,simples!!!!

0 Likes
esanomotayoolao
First Poster
Options
Please can someone answer this, i need the answer too, bixby can detect i parked my car wothout internet, how is that possible
0 Likes
Jazzdoc
First Poster
Options

In my S9+ the parking reminder settings are in Bixby Service setting, the second one in the list. 

0 Likes
AbbieCox98
First Poster
Options
I mean bixby was useless before anyways lol