Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got a solution for the media player thing ?

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 11:02 AM)
Adham11
Student
Options

Did anyone find a solution to the stupid media player interface thing ?? 

I mean this can't be the interface of a media player of such an os that is known for customizabilty ?! 

I only have the choice to pause/play the audio i am playing . Can't skip or jump in time or even move to another song . Always have to unlock and do it manually . Like are you serious? I had all those features in a 5 year-old xiaomi redmi note 7 !! 

Surely it has to be available to m31s ! 

Any solution ? Cuz it is really frustrating ...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I am not a media player / music person but what I find myself doing everytime I get a new Samsung device... I am having to download the "Samsung Music" app. Also, on the playstore, there are loads of media players available to download... Free & premium.

I am not sure if my post has helped at all... Probably hasn't... But I tried lol.
0 Likes
Adham11
Student
Options

Thank you for passing by .

But I already tried it on samsung player and vlc . Both give the same result . I guess it is a common issue cuz many people complained about it yet no solution is found . 

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I don't think there is a more advanced lock screen media control widget. I've certainly never seen one for any Android device I've owned and that is across 4 different brands of smartphone and tablets. Skip is present though on my Nokia and was on my Motorola
0 Likes