Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Adaptive notification or Android Doze Mode

(Topic created on: 17-10-2022 08:21 PM)
WajeehShah
Student
Options

Hello.

I am writing this with a very frustrated mind. Just tell me how to disable Android Adaptive Notifications or Android Doze Mode. Just tell me if this is possible or I have to burn my Samsung galaxy and get a Xiaomi or oppo that's it.

I don't know what is going on in Samsung's developers' heads i am constantly getting delayed notifications and please i beg you don't present me any common solution like disabling wifi battery saving, disabling data saver, allow background data usage. Look, i know what the problem is and the that is the Adaptive Notifications or android doze mode I am not even getting Gmail notifications for an hour I have did all the Background data usage is on, Notifications are on, and battery optimization is set to unrestricted, In device care adaptive battery is disabled, gmail is added in never sleeping apps. Please give me a fixe of this otherwise i have no option except to stop using useless Samsung device and get an oppo or xiaomi.

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Dude,
Just so you know this is the Samsung Community site, everyone on here are customers just like you.

If you want to get rid of your Samsung device, go ahead and get another device.

We will try our best to provide advice and assistance to you

I can't promise you we have the answer or any answers for that matter but I am sure people on here will try
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
My advice would be resetting your phone back to factory settings as I can only assume you've been changing settings and installing apps you dont meantion! my notifications work perfectly. It's not easy guessing what's been going on with your phone, you've also not said which phone or android version you are using.
Neo001
Legend
Options

You could try resetting all settings. If that does not work, then as @StuartR suggested, reset your phone

WajeehShah
Student
Options

Galaxy A72.

Android 12.

One ui 4.1

Security Patch Level Augest 1, 2022

Adaptive battery off

Put unsused apps to sleep is off.

Gmail app battery optimization set to unrestricted. 

All other app that i want notifications get instantly Battery optimization is set to unrestricted.