Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 14 ui 6 the time itakes us to get our updates is ridiculous

(Topic created on: 13-11-2023 04:44 AM)
mtscettrini66
First Poster
Options

We need better service for updates

We pay the highest price for our phones but we do not get updates in a timely manner. I'll probably have a new phone before the Samsung gods put out ui6. I guess is we all switch to Apple they will get the hint. We can boycot them. Look at the damage it did to bud light

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Options
Or if we all switch to apple we will switch back again because apple updates are awful and so buggy. I speak from experience. Apple ideas are great, software update times are great but get software onto phone it's not so great. I'm lucky enough to have received one ui 6 on my s23 ultra and its the smoothest bug free software I have ever used, good things come to those who wait.
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
Don't get too excited about UI 6. I've had it since August on the beta and I'm on a final build now.

The animations are all broken and janky. They broke them a while ago and still haven't fixed them after 3-4 further updates.
0 Likes
PlantPot
Pioneer
Options
Off you pop then. I'm staying with my s23+ running one ui6 that it has for weeks. Not farts chance in a supernova ill ever buy Apple
Options
The stable one is fine 👍
0 Likes
Options
On the same boat as you. Had a 14 PM before and it was a mess
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
No it's not. I'm on the stable release (as I stated). The animations are broken and Good Lock modules don't work properly.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Black Belt 
Options
Perhaps it's an issue with something on your phone. My animations are perfectly fine.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Black Belt 
Options
I've had OneUI 6 for almost 2 months so it's not been a problem as far as I can tell.
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
Nope. It's a widely reported problem. You either notice it or you don't and you obviously don't. The widget animation is broken and absolutely everyone on the stable UI 6 has this issue, whether you see it or not.

It's been fixed for the Flip 5 beta, but not for the S23 series.

Google the issue and you'll see.
0 Likes