Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 10:09 PM)
notey
First Poster
Options
Can't believe they are not doing  android 13 for note 10 plus 5g as they say they are doing flagship phones and I'm sure the note 10 plus 5g is a flagship phone come on samsung there should be more android updates for this phone.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's going through Beta testing with some devices.
Eventually it will be released generally to all devices once the Beta program has finished.
The Note 10 being an older device, I'm sure will get it a bit later on for eligible devices.
But sometimes devices purchased through a phone network provider may take longer and some may not push out the update
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Note 10 + 5G isn't getting Android 13 has it's had it's 3 promised o.s update I broke mine only last month luckily I had imported Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon via Singapore for only £750 I think o.p should do the same could have easily purchased S22 Ultra but I think i got a better deal with Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon version!
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had the Note 20 Ultra
That thing is a brilliant phone.
I was sorry that I traded it for the Z Fold 3
I missed that S Pen so much
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Yes it is an awesome phone if I was in your shoes I would sell the fold get a note 20 ultra and the money left over pick up tab s8 ultra well that's my setup love the s pen
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well I have unfortunately spent all my money on the Z Fold 4 and S22 Ultra 🤷🏻
Got tempted by all the marketing 🙄 😂
notey
First Poster
Options
Hope it does get the update we seem to get screwed with the os updates as the phones are plenty powerful enough, and we wouldn't be going down precious alloys and other materials as much if they kept them upto date and not changing them year in year out.
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Your dreaming if your thinking your getting Android 13 on your Note 10 plus sure hardware can handle it but Samsung is not updating 3 year old device as that makes no business sense for Samsung as they will just lose money and resources updating old devices there is a rumour going around that e.u law will force manufacturers to give 5 years update to smartphones tablets etc but that will not apply to note 10 or note 20 ultra as the law coming in affect this year sucks
0 Likes
notey
First Poster
Options
Will stick it out with the note 10 plus a little longer, thank you for the other info and yes it sucks when they do what they do as it only floods the market and people get fed up with it.
0 Likes