Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 04:00 PM)
ElinH
Community Manager
Options
Lounge

Hi everyone and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! I thought we should get to know each other a bit better, so why not introduce ourselves. I’ll go first 🤗

I’m ElinH. I’m the Nordic Community Manager – in other words I make sure things run smoothly here on the community. I also, together with my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions. In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (PS. If you do have suggestions check out the Community Feedback thread).

In my spare time I do yoga, surf and travel. Growing up with a chef as a dad, I have a passion for good food. I also love music and believe that watching Bruce Springsteen live when I was 15 changed my life forever.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

// ElinH
51 REPLIES 51
Oxygenic
Voyager
Options
Lounge
Oh, I've been active in Smart Lab community too, and notice this new community section when I checked the Members app to see if there was any benefits :winking-face: Superuser sounds interesting, where can I enroll? Yeah! Love it, life is returning - vaccine, summer and the sea. Wohoooo! 😊👍
ElinH
Community Manager
Options
Lounge

Amazing! The Members integration is a new feature for Sweden that we are currently trying out. To enroll in the Superuser program you show that you are an active user in the Community, create threads and new discussion topics as well as help others find their way around 😊 

// ElinH
Nanew
Apprentice
Options
Lounge
I'm Nanew, from Thailand but I do live in Sweden for 3 years now. 

I'm 19. 

I do love a boy band called INTO1 from China. 

What's about you guys? 

Busyman
First Poster
Options
Lounge
Hi,
Im very busy but i love to hang out with you guys 👌
ElinH
Community Manager
Options
Lounge

Hey 😊 We'd love to hang out with you too. How come life is so busy right now? 

// ElinH
0 Likes
nosnaj2
First Poster
Options
Lounge
Live in Gothenburg and is waiting for Galaxy Watch 4 :smiling-face:
RogerJkpg
Journeyman
Options
Lounge

Edit

0 Likes
Maestro-777
Journeyman
Options
Lounge
HI YO SOY EL JEFE
0 Likes
Marita57
First Poster
Options
Lounge
Hi
My name is Marita and lives in Karlskrona, Sweden
I am a consultant it the fields of software developer and content manager. I am married, no kids and we moved back to my family home to help my father early this year... It is a challenge 🤣
but he needs the help since he has been living by himself for the past 20 years or so and trying to take care of the house and garden/yard, and last few years it has been a struggle, he had an accident in end of January and broke his foot so now he can not do much at all..
That is my life at the moment.
Regards
ElinH
Community Manager
Options
Lounge

¡Hola el Jefe! ¿Cómo estás?

// ElinH