Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 13-10-2020 08:41 AM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi everyone and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! I thought we should get to know each other a bit better, so why not introduce ourselves. I’ll go first 🤗

I’m ElinH. I’m the Nordic Community Manager – in other words I make sure things run smoothly here on the community. I also, together with my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions. In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (PS. If you do have suggestions check out the Community Feedback thread).

In my spare time I do yoga, surf and travel. Growing up with a chef as a dad, I have a passion for good food. I also love music and believe that watching Bruce Springsteen live when I was 15 changed my life forever.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

// ElinH
Lunarix
First Poster
Options

Hi! 😁

My name is Katya, I'm originally from  far away  town called Vladivostok in Russia. But I have been living in Sweden for the last  18 years now. I'm married and have two awesome cats that are half Sphynx and half Norwegian forest cat. They keep me pretty busy when they are not napping especially now that  I'm working from home. 

I love plants, but my husband thinks I have too many. 🌱 🤔

Kind regards
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Lunarix 😀 

Nice to e-meet you and welcome to the Community! I personally believe that there is no such thing as too many plants 🌱 

// ElinH
jovjan
First Poster
Options

Hi

My name is Jovan, computers, photography, and video editing are my areas of interests and hobby in my spare time(which is very limited 🙂 ). Hope that will be some more photos to share within community. Regards J

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @jovjan, welcome to the Community 👋

Even if your spare time is limited I think it's important to fill it with stuff that makes us happy, so keep doing your thing! A tip is to start a new topic in the Lounge and name it "The Photo Thread" or something like that! In that way we can all share our favorite photos whenever we want.

And!! There will definitely be more opportunities to post photos. Right now we have our Halloween Challenge open where you can share photos of your pumpkin creations á la spooky style 👻

// ElinH
Heygg01
Student
Options

Hello!

My name is Gabi and I'm currently a university student, which keeps me busy the majority of my time. In my spare time, I like to meet new people, learn new languages and photography. I'm currently fluent (and semi-fluent haha) in 4ish languages and my main model for my photos is my dog Daisy who I love with my whole heart.

Kind regards Gabi! 

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Heyy @Heygg01 😺

Wow that is so impressive!! I am only fluent in Swedish and English, but studied a bit of Spanish in school. What languages do you speak? 🏳️‍🌈

Welcoming you and top model dog Daisy to the community!

// ElinH
ALICESTRAND
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my name is Alice. I'm 24 years old and I currently live in Stockholm, Sweden 🇸🇪. I work within the food-tech industry and I love it because of the everyday communication I get to do. On my spare time, I enjoy cooking and going on adventures with my boyfriend and our little dog. We love to travel so we are rarely able to stay for too long in one place 😄 

received_2802406373219983.jpeg

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @ALICESTRAND 👋

Welcome to the community!! I love to travel too - which makes it really hard with all the Covid-19 restrictions. Have you been able to go on a Swedish adventure recently? 🇸🇪

// ElinH