Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung KX - Bespoke AI Home Appliances Private sneek preview

(Topic created on: 27-03-2024 02:17 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

A few shots before it begins 

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
5 REPLIES 5
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Enjoy!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Obsydian  Have a great time,should be informative and entertaining  :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wished I could have made it there.
Should be interesting
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, here are some reflections since I didn't have time yesterday.

VENUE - Samsung KX (Kings Cross)
HOSTS - Various Samsung leaders in home appliances
GUESTS - Media and retailers were quite engaged
MEMBER STARS - Me, at the front row

Highlight I met @SocietyGirl and two of the forum moderators.

Firstly, being a Samsung Members Star isn't just a status symbol. As I discovered during the S24 launch, it means you're highly valued and placed front and centre in all the action. So attending an event like this media launch is pretty cool.

The presenters took us through a comprehensive presentation covering history, business growth, sales, and market status.

They then delved into AI, particularly focusing on BESPOKE AI. A major selling point was energy savings (ranging from 25% to 40%) and time efficiency.

Next, there was an expert-led (they really knew their stuff) demo and hands-on experience with the new fridges, vacuums, and ovens.

In essence, Samsung is infusing AI into all their devices, with SmartThings at the core. It seamlessly learns your routines and suggests ways to save time and money.

TIME SAVINGS - By learning your habits and scheduling with Energy Monitoring, it finds the best times for tasks like cooking, cleaning, and cooling to maximize energy efficiency. Device specific the vacuum adjusts its power based on the surface, the fridge adjusts cooling, and you can even divide the oven into zones for cooking different dishes simultaneously – all monitored by a camera.

COST SAVINGS - As mentioned, you can save up to 40% through scheduling and power management, all thanks to AI learning. Hence the term BESPOKE AI, tailored specifically to you.

A show of hands for your favourite device was a unanimous the BIG FRIDGE

As always, the event ended with a prize giveaway.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I spotted a new device yesterday on YouTube "Bespoke AI Laundry Combo™ All-in-One Washer" - love the display and was what I thought was missing from the devices I saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maqaWndUNJQ

That said I think this is USA only 😰

https://www.samsung.com/us/home-appliances/washers/all-in-one-washer-dryer-combo/bespoke-5-3-cu-ft-a...

Obsydian_0-1713862139196.png

0 Likes