Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Conditioner ar09kswnawknet WiFi reset

(Topic created on: 28-06-2019 11:55 AM)
ds19
First Poster
Options

Hi,
How can I reset the WiFi settings of my indoor unit of ar09kswnawknet air conditioner?

The unit was wrongly setup to another wifi network

.CodeCode

remote typeremote type

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
GeorgeV
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
Gomez86
Apprentice
Options

@GeorgeV wrote:
Hello,
if you send an email to tech.aircon@samsung.com our technical support team can help you out.

Kind regards
George

Couldn't you just write down the solution so ppl having this error wondering to this forum actually finding the answer?

GeorgeV
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
Jonjonarg
Apprentice
Options

Hello! Was this ever solved? My AC hasn't been connected to the Internet for 2 years now. I'm wondering if these people will ever get their @#$ together!

Gomez86
Apprentice
Options

No. I have to reset mine the last time to connect it back. It dropped again, but i was not in the mood to reset it again. I'll do it once summer is here, and i hope it will last until the end of the hot days

0 Likes
Jonjonarg
Apprentice
Options

Oh I see! And can you tell me how to reset it? Is there anything else I can do apart from unplugging it for 2 minutes? It's so annoying because I bought my AC in 2017 and the "smart" aspect of it only worked for the first 2 weeks 🤬

0 Likes
Gomez86
Apprentice
Options
I wish i remembered. Heavy googleing was involved last time as well, as our good friend here GerogeV who works with a bunch of technical people still could ask a single one of them and post the answer to the freaking forum.
0 Likes
Jonjonarg
Apprentice
Options
I couldn't agree more! Gotcha, thanks for the info and if I find anything useful I'll be sure to post it here. Fingers crossed.
0 Likes
RichyRich
First Poster
Options

Found this when going through the Smart Things app trying to add in a Pearl split system.

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 5.24.56 PM.png