Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep getting split up

(Topic created on: 29-07-2023 07:01 AM)
BeckaS
First Poster
Options
Okay, firstly I ALWAYS wake up in the night to go to the loo once or twice. This has been a thing I do since I was a kid so it is normal for me. 

Prior to this week the app would show that as an awakening but still one lump of sleep now it is showing two or three seperate periods of sleep. 

Last night for example it says I slept 22.35 to 2.17 and 2.22 to 6.17 which is pretty accurate, so it wouldn't be a problem except while it recognises it should add my total sleep time together at the top of the sleep screen it is only giving me a sleep score for one period and then saying I didn't get enough sleep, sleep cycles or deep sleep. (Most of my deep sleep was in the other period as were the other sleep cycles)

This is frustrating because it makes the advice it gives useless just because I woke up for five minutes and had to get out of bed to visit the loo even though I fell back asleep no problem.

Is there some way I can get it to work for me again.
1 REPLY 1
Eon Nova
Student
Options

So sad to see no replies after all this time. So, mine is doing this too. Except I'm not getting up in the middle of the night. But it's still showing a split with only four minutes in between them and only applying the stats from the first block which results in inaccurate reports. 

0 Likes