Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!! RIDICULOUS !!!

(Topic created on: 02-12-2023 02:35 PM)
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
Give us the option to stop the samsung health app running in the background on the galaxy watch 5 pro. You would think that buying the more expensive pro version would give you full control of such things, but no samsung still force apps made by them on their users and it is totally impossible to uninstall tgis app.
SAVE MONEY AND BUY YOURSELF A CHEAPER SMART WATCH.
7 REPLIES 7
lance78
Voyager
Options
Not in stalled on a53 5g
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I totally agree with you, they should forcibly installed there own rubbish apps that you can't remove. At least with Google apps you can uninstall with ease. Good on Google!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Perhaps no surprise that Samsung wish to promote their own apps and like it or not Samsung Health is one of the selling points  of Galaxy watches.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Thing is though, once people know they're healthy, they don't need the app anymore. It tells you what you already know. The option should be there to uninstall if people don't need it. The watch is awesome without the health bit.
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Enable ADB on the watch, connect to computer and disable the service. Google how this is done.
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
No PC but thanks for your replay though.
0 Likes
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
After last weeks update I thought Samsung had actually sorted this issue out .Well it would look like I'm unable to remove the annoying Icon bouncing around on my watch face and in reseting my watch Samsung Health is running in the background all the time again.
Can someone please tell me why I paid so much for a Pro watch that really isn't that ?
0 Likes