Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle Tracking Temperature Data

(Topic created on: 16-06-2023 09:36 PM)
zedkayess
Apprentice
Options
Hello

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I got a reply from the Samsung feedback people and they said to post here so developers can take my questions on board...

My questions are around the cycle tracking in the Samsung health app and the skin temperature from the galaxy watch. The tracking only displays your temperature to 1 decimal place but as someone who has been taught how to track my cycle properly, you need the temperature to 2 decimal places for accuracy. I know the watch does record this but you can only see it by downloading all your health data from the app.

I wondered if there was another or an easier way of getting this information without having to download all your health data every time. Or failing that, whether Samsung have any plans to display the temperature to 2 decimal places in the app, seeing as it is recording that information anyway. Wishful thinking maybe?.........
5 REPLIES 5
sophdill12
First Poster
Options
Absolutely agree with it only recoding to 1 decimal place jt makes the temp use redundant for cycle tracking.

Really disappointed in this feature

AntS
Options

Hi @zedkayess and @sophdill12 ,

I've forwarded zedkayess' suggestions on to the developers to hopefully improve this feature. Me or one of the other moderators will let you know what they get back to us with.

zedkayess
Apprentice
Options
Great, thank you!
Members_91USb1R
First Poster
Options

Did you ever find a way of seeing this information without having to download all the raw data? 

0 Likes
zedkayess
Apprentice
Options
Sadly no, and nothing from Samsung. Seeing as the app links to natural cycles which shows the temp to 2dp, not sure why they can't do it in samsung health app too...
0 Likes