Fermer

Que recherchez-vous ? Entrez un mot-clé

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Sujet d’origine :

SAMSUNG S22 ULTRA - CANT ACCESS PHONE BECAUSE SCREEN LOCK CODE NOT ACCEPTED !! PLEASE HELP !!

(Sujet créé le : 04-09-2022 10:30 PM)
244 Visites
JFERREIRA91
First Poster
Options

Hello, i will try to be as clear as possible, and i can speak English, French and Portuguese if it helps; 

So, yesterday i passed all day trying to understand why my S22 Ultra stop accepting my screen lock code. I realized he asked me the "3 weeks verification code" , because i use majority fingerprint sensor, but since yesterday its impossible to access my phone because he just simply doesnt accept my code anymore;

I searched around google, and noticed that it already happened before, and the only way to resolve this issue is to do a Factory Reset . The problem concerning this option, is that i will lose EVERYTHING in my phone because i unfortunately arrived from vacations and did not had the time to do a recent backup; 

I tried to use findmymobile but i have the geolocation turnedd off in my phone, meaning i cant have access to it neither;

I will provided proof of buy if needed in case someone/moderator can help resolve this issue without losing everything from one night to another ;

Thank your for your time,

Best Regards

0 Compliments
1 Répondre
LaeticiaS
Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @JFERREIRA91.

I'm really sorry that you can't use your smartphone currently 😔.

I suggest you contact the technical support for further diagnosis and if necessary support.

You can contact them by mail or chat (then click on the white chat logo in a black circle at the bottom right of your screen then start a discussion by choosing the Smartphone & Tablet category).

They will be able to bring you the necessary assistance to solve the dysfunction you are experiencing.

While remaining available, I wish you a nice day on the Community 🌞.

0 Compliments