Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Odyssey G5 stuck at 60hz

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 07:58 AM)
DockS
First Poster
Options

Hello,

recently bought a odyssey G5 connected to a gtx1070, conncted it with the hdmi snt with the monitor and with a dsipalyport cable to all 3 display ports on th gpu.

I don't have access to refresh rate above 60hz, the only solution i had was to create a custom resolution in nvidia pannel, that worked and I had 140 fps in game (warzone) but it is very weird

tried to go in advanced settings and I have bben looking for a solution for 2 days without any luck...

0 Likes
Go to solution
20 REPLIES 20
MrPresident12
First Poster
Options

thx bro you helped me so much

0 Likes
Poggyer
First Poster
Options

Tysm bro 

0 Likes
Duffy1293
First Poster
Options

Update: I have 32" G5 recently purchased, with the resolution at 1440p, it wont go above 60hz, but whyen i set the resolution to 1080p, I can get 144hz within the windows/nvidia settings like normal. 

When i set the hz within the monitor settings to 144, it will still show as 60 within windows with no other options, does this matter and does this show 60hz but is actually 144hz if set in the monitor settings? 

0 Likes
Gingerbread_2001
First Poster
Options
I've got the dame problem, I've just brought the monitor which came today mine is AmD not nvida is there a way to fix? I'm using a display port cable that came with the box
0 Likes
BuckAU01
First Poster
Options

omg you are a legend dude, I just got this monitor and was looking in the settings and noticed 60hz lol

Honestly dude, pat yaself on the back, saved my day. 

0 Likes
JayceDdoox
First Poster
Options

Bro you may not even know this but I just created a Samsung account just to say thank you. Bro still a hero after 3 years and don’t even know it and apparently you’re better than my dumb ahh PC builder who told me to get a Display Port to get to 144hz but ***** don’t work. Again thank you and have a good life

0 Likes
JayceDdoox
First Poster
Options

You need to change your advanced display setting in windows to 144hz to

0 Likes
Ryan57
First Poster
Options

I have looked everywhere and on the G5 I am unable to change FPS, it’s stuck at 60.

I have screen set to Extreme, HDR enabled but still can’t get the FPS to 120.

please help as this is really annoying.

0 Likes
Ryan57
First Poster
Options

I am not able to change it, can you share screenshot of how you changed it? Also wheee would I find free sync?

0 Likes
Ash43
First Poster
Options

Would you be able to guide me how you fixed the issue ? I have the 34inch g5 that is stuck at 60hz on ps5 but not on my pc. 

0 Likes