Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSI GC30 V2 Game Controller for Android and Windows

(Topic created on: 28-01-2022 12:03 AM)
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I just got one of these controllers shipped over from US by Amazon after my Xbox Controller broke. It arrived today so I've been checking it out on PC and my Tab A7. It comes with a 30cm USB-C cable for Android devices and was recognised as a controller straight away.

The swappable D-pad design is cool, they are metal and secured by magnet. Compared with the Xbox controller it is a much comfier shape and size to grip and use. The analog sticks are bigger too, they are the same dimension of the old Xbox 360 controller so I have fitted some old covers I never used from a pack of 4 to preserve the stick grips. It's wireless so comes with a USB dongle but also a play and charge cable which is 2M long.

The triggers have a nice level of resistance and the buttons have a very positive action to them. All in all it's a much better thought through design than Microsoft's. The fact it's cheaper too is a bonus, especially with all the extras Microsoft would charge you for like the dongle and cables.

The only negative is that it's not got Bluetooth, but it's hardly life or death

I'm tempted to get more as presents for family members. Highly recommended!
0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0