Options

I have 2/3 bubbles right in the middle of my z Fold only bought in September 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sounds like just the screen protector.
See if you can contact customer support and look at getting it replaced.
Had mine since August and so far a still good. But I wouldn't mind getting mine replaced as I have some micro scratches on it now.
Pucci69
Student
Options
Thanks the problem that were I live (Liverpool)samsung shop as got terrible customer service i don't want go back there ever in my life just orribile they are
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The exact same happened to my Fold³ @Pucci69 

Ive read varying outcomes from people who have visited a Samsung Service Centre to how this is resolved.

Personally I carefully peeled mine off and am using it without one.

You can purchase tpu screen protectors from various sources.

i.e Whitestone Dome is one.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

dedu
First Poster
Options
I contacted online customer care and they arranged for mine to be collected and the screen protector replaced. The nearest Samsung stores to me are quite hard to reach. Unfortunately it did take a couple of weeks for it to be returned, but at least you know you cant damage it. Samsung actually replaced the entire screen and battery...don't know why but hey can't complain about getting a new battery and screen. The other good thing is they collect from your house and no need a box as the courier came with it. Did mean I was without the phone for a few weeks but had a spare phone I used, also had to backup my phone before sending it off.
SWALKER1
First Poster
Options
I had my screen and battery also replaced at my works front door via we fix Samsung pointed me to them. Yesterday the round dots of condensation I think are reappearing. My touch screen not working. sent
to Samsung want me to factory reset ny phone my phone foe
a touch screen issue. Very frustratingIMG-20220316-WA0002_4707_1647440332.jpg
0 Likes
SWALKER1
First Poster
Options
Second picture was the first screen second picture is ny current oneIMG-20220126-WA0004_4727_1647483703.jpg
0 Likes