Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 4

(Topic created on: 23-07-2023 11:49 AM)
RyanDuncan
Student
Options
I have just ordered Z fold 4 ,anyone with one kindly let me know the cons and pros , now that z fold 5 is coming on 26th should I have waited for it ?
5 REPLIES 5
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@RyanDuncan 

Personally, I would have waited to see what the Z Fold5 has to offer in terms of hardware and price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Firstly it's a great purchase. I have the Z Fold 4 since launch and really enjoy it.
Depending on the deal you have, the Z Fold 5 is looking like being announced next week. With sales usually going live shortly after.
Normally the previous generation devices can be discounted of get promotions.
Really you have got a great phone, so as long as you are happy. It doesn't matter what comes next.
There will always be new tech coming out
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
I don't think there's much difference in the fold 4/5 judging off information out so far. I usually upgrade on the upgrade programme annually but the fold 5 looks disappointing so I'll keep my fold 4 this time.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The difficulty is at this stage we only know what the rumours say @RyanDuncan about the next generation of Fold and Flip Samsung phone's so we wouldn't really be able to go through a comparison between the two.

You have 14 days cooling off period if purchased from Samsung.com 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DainerSasha
First Poster
Options
I have a Z fold 4. I love my phone and have had it over a year now. I like the idea you don't need to open it to answer phone calls ir tex. As a matter of fact you don't need to open it at all . I got this for playing games and watching films so can open it for bigger screen. So far I have had no problems, It can feel a little heavy sometimes . Also bulky for pockets . The z fold 5 advert says that it will be thinner and lighter . But I am not changing my 4 anytime soon , I love mine .
0 Likes