Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to synch or pair with Fitbit after Samsung update

(Topic created on: 09-03-2024 02:00 PM)
Members_GoV6Y82
First Poster
Options

Hi all - has anyone had this issue.  My fitbit immediately stopped synching after a Samsung update.  I have had long calls with Fitbit to synch my original watch to no avail.  They sent me a replacement and still won't pair.  

For reference, I have obviously restarted phone, turned off bluetooth and back on, uninstalled the fitbit app, pressed the button on the charger 3 times, gone through the whole set up with fitbit but still unable to get the four digit code to pair.

Suggest it is something to with my phone rather than Fitbit's hardware. Anyone had anything similar?

#fitbitcharge6

#samsungzflip

1 REPLY 1
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
There have been reports of Fitbit devices having syncing issues with Samsung Galaxy Z Fold phones after a recent Samsung update. Here are some possible solutions:

Update Fitbit App: Ensure you're using the latest version of the Fitbit app. Updates often include bug fixes that can resolve syncing problems.

Check Background App Refresh: Samsung devices have power-saving features that might restrict background app activity. Make sure the Fitbit app is allowed to run in the background.

Android 13 Compatibility: If your phone is running Android 13, there might be a temporary compatibility issue between the Fitbit app and the software. You can check online forums for updates on a permanent fix.

If none of these solutions work, it's recommended to contact Samsung for further assistance.

0 Likes