Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Care + - Unable to register as it says past 30 days from order despite only just receiving the email for it

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 11:30 AM)
DomG76
Apprentice
Options

Hi when i ordered my z fold 3 there was an offer for a year's free samsung care +. I ordered the phone and took delivery but had nothing come through. Yesterday I got an email to register for the years samsung care +. I entered my details and said I couldn't register as it was past my 30 days of ordering, even though this is the only email or correspondence on how to sign up for the care +. I have been onto the online chat but hasn't lead to anything useful, and when ringing the care plus support just say we are receiving high call volumes and I can request a call back, which I haven't yet recieved (and from reading the email the offer expires 27th Sep).

Is anyone from Samsung support on here and are able to sort the Samsung care + out for my Z fold 3 please.

Thanks

Dom

10 REPLIES 10
DomG76
Apprentice
Options
Still nothing back from Samsung and said offer runs out 27th Sep. I am going to keep trying but not holding out much hope.
0 Likes