Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flight mode doesn't désactivate wifi

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 05:29 AM)
Members YCas 2024
First Poster
Options

Hello I activate the flight mode, I don't understand why my tel fold 5 doesn't désactivate the wifi and Bluetooth anymore as it used to be so far. Anyone to help me to resolve this issue? I want the activation of the flight mode to désactivate every network. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Members YCas 2024 

Pull notification bar down and long press on Flight Mode and choose ON for the toggle.

FLIGHT MODEScreenshot_20240213_063726_Settings.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Members YCas 2024
First Poster
Options

Obviously done already! It used to function because I use it regularly. But for a unknown reason, it doesn't work anymore 

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

If you turn on WiFi/Bluetooth after turning on Flight mode, it then remembers it and will not turn off Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth the next time you turn on the Flight mode.

This feature was introduced as part of One UI 6.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I spotted this recently, it was a clear notification, i guess most flights offer paid wifi nowadays.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes