Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi turning itself off

(Topic created on: 18-12-2019 11:36 PM)
Sarah2363
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I've seen several other people having the same issue with their s9 after the new update but mine is getting unbearable and is turning off every couple minutes by itself.

I've tried everything online. I've tried battery saver, location, gone through every setting and have even reset all my settings and disconnected from all wifis, turned the phone on and off and yet nothing is changing it. 

It's so bad it turns off mid way while I'm still using it? I can stare at my wifi button and watch it turn off. I have no viruses, I've scanned every thing and I have disabled all apps from having access to my battery. I'm not sure what else to do? Any one found a solution yet??

1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I assume you haven't got switch to mobile data toggled to On in your phones wifi settings @Sarah2363 

You could also try as a process of elimination putting the phone in Safe Mode which disables any downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.

Screenshot_20191219-053405_Settings.jpg

If not then I assune the new update you speak of is the Samsung One Ui 2.0 and Android 10 ?

If so please send your feedback direct to the Samsung Developers via the Samsung Members App.

It may also be worth popping into a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes