Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Internet Browser - Isn't there a faster method to delete browsing history data?

(Topic created on: 13-08-2019 09:49 AM)
everway9
Apprentice
Options

Hi all. :smiling-face:

For the two years that I've had my Galaxy Note 8 the method used to delete browsing data in the Samsung Internet app/browser has pretty much remained the same. It's a 6 step process which is quite a long winded affair compared to the likes of Firefox.

I've trawlled the internet many tines in the past and I've found nothing of any real help. Finally I've got around to posting in the community.

There's a chance I've been missing something obvious all this time and if so I apologise in advance.

So, just wondering.... does anyone know of a faster method to delete the browsing history data in Samsung Internet?

Many thanks in advance. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

On my Note 9 I press the burger icon.Screenshot_20190808-052539_Samsung Internet.jpg

Then History.Screenshot_20190808-052631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Then the 3 little dots in the top Rh corner.Screenshot_20190808-052716_Samsung Internet.jpg

Then clear History or Delete.Screenshot_20190808-052823_Samsung Internet.jpg

A 4 step process.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

everway9
Apprentice
Options

🙋‍♂️ Hiya @BandOfBrothers,

Thanks for your post and pointing out the 'More' menu in the history screen. Don't think I'd noticed it before. It may only have removed  2 steps but actually it's made the process 50٪ faster AND  50% easier than it was. 👍👍

Thanks again. 😊👋

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My pleasure @everway9 

:smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "