Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Poor connection s9 +

(Topic created on: 17/09/18 22:57)
MarianM
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Hello. Is anyone having problems with the internet connection on the galaxy s9 plus? My phone has a very weak signal, it hangs out on the internet connection. I want to know if there is a problem on the phone or the connection area is very poor. So does my friend, but with the phone microphone. When he uses skype, the person he's talking to does not hear very well. Thanks 

36 REPLIES 36
Davy_B
Observer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Has anyone found a solution to this . Its driving me mad. Constantly hanging when i try use the internet for gaming or just general browseing . Happens on both wifi and network .

0 Likes
Clairie
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm keen to know too. Sounds like I need to go to Optus to switch for an entirely different device.

0 Likes
Figgeduni
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Same here, would expect to hear an official statement on this since there seem to be many that has this and it's driving me mad! As If the battery time wasn't bad enough now you barely can't use the phone cause everything you do on the phone requires an internet connection and since you barely have one you can't do anything........

0 Likes
Lucyana
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm having the same problem. It's annoying! I'm from Brazil and lots of people reported the same problem here. 

0 Likes
Josrrs
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I juste sent my phone to a samsung shop because a samsung tec said it is a problem with de calibration of the antenas. I've had the phone for a month anf it started happing after i updated the software. My carrier refused to admit the problem and i had to call samsung members and look for a shop on my own very disapointed with this divice 

0 Likes
weihauchin33
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I encountered the same problem relating to poor connection. Every time, i need to restart my handphone. 

0 Likes
basam
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I have same problem. Therefore s9+ dual sim will be my last phone. I will never buy samsung phone never. It has serious problems and very very very slowly update package is taking off...wretched.

0 Likes