Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Multi-window feature not available on S9+ pie update

(Topic created on: 06/05/19 20:10)
Lalaland11
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

This morning I was frantically searching for the multi-window split screen but apparently the latest update no longer supports this feature. The new icons are hideous and now they decided to remove multi-window as well!!! Please bring back this feature bcos its really annoying when you can no longer multi-task on your phone. 😥

64 REPLIES 64
Bre1
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

The new Samsung update f****d us basically, took everything away and replaced it with bulls**t. That's really all I can say about it, I wish there was an option to unupdate my phone because I'm so p****d.

Trishad22
Observer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Can you explain the solution again mit window it's not working on my 9 + not sure why along with my notifications ughh thank you for the help 

0 Likes
Trishad22
Observer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I got it figured out now thanks
SYLH
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Why should I click update SOFTWARE when all the good things are gone? No multitasking windows and no live weather wallpaper? 

0 Likes
Thedee1005
Observer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Settings-> Display-> Navigation bar

0 Likes
Thedee1005
Observer
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Same button. Just select the app you want to split screen. 

0 Likes
Sadkatt
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Thank you 

0 Likes
Msbreeze561
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I need my multi screen  function on my phone. This update is so annoying. Fix this ASAP

0 Likes
Enjay
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@Msbreeze561 wrote:

I need my multi screen  function on my phone. This update is so annoying. Fix this ASAP

It's still there, you tap the bottom left 3 lines, then tap on the top of an app you want to split screen with. 

If you download good lock from the galaxy store it's a lot better too. More options. 

0 Likes
BD0121
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Yup your exactly right. ***** I would have never found that. How do they expect the consumer to figure that out as well?! Lol bizarre
0 Likes