Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Clock always in notification bar

(Topic created on: 14-02-2019 08:15 PM)
AJP0609
Student
Options

Today I allowed my phone to do the system update it requested. Afterward, among many visual changes I'm trying to get how I like, the clock is ALWAYS in my notification bar. As you can see from my screen shot below the clock is always in the upper left of my screen. I cannot clear it like you can a typical notification. Does anyone know where I can change/fix this?Screenshot_20190214-151105_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
terise
Apprentice
Options
Following....I hate having the clock there and want to know how to make it go away!!
AJP0609
Student
Options
My wife did her update. Same thing now on her phone too. Still no solution found...
0 Likes
EeveeDoc
Apprentice
Options

My clock disappeared and I want it back. 

EeveeDoc
Apprentice
Options

Ok  found the answer for all of us 

Go to the Galaxy store,, not the Play Store  and download Good Lock. Within the app get the Quickstar panel. In Quickstar click on the clock and choose left,  right or hidden  

RPH521
First Poster
Options
This works thanks! Just to add, this app allows you to customize a lot more than just the clock. I'll be playing with settings forever now!
Mortimer
Student
Options

Thanks it indeed does work. Hate having to install 2 apps to do this but they seems to be small enough and aparently the quick star does a lot of other things..

Thanks for the info!

0 Likes
FoggyVanKenobi
First Poster
Options

Well a bit late but...https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.trinea.android.developertools 

that app has UI tuner to switch off and on any icon or clock or anything in status bar

0 Likes
RichardEgan
First Poster
Options
That's not a notification. Notifications are on the left. Those on the right are status icons, indicating a feature or function is switched on. The clock indicates an alarm is set.
0 Likes