Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Bixby not responding to voice or button.

(Topic created on: 20-03-2018 12:47 PM)
DiamondLucy
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Bixby has stopped working completely. No voice response and no button response. There are only the three little dots at the top of the bixby section when I swipe right, no bixby world icon and no cog icon, either.
The "my bixby" card which showed my world ranking has also disappeared. 

One suggestion to wipe data and cache of all bixby apps did not help. 
Hope you can help?!

Go to solution
20 REPLIES 20
Jackclark
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
It has, I can now see the Top little Dots but I am struggling to clear cache and data, could you go into more detail as to what i have to click from the settings, Sorry for the hassle!
0 Likes
Realstreetuk
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I have exactly the same issue that I noticed today
0 Likes
DannNight
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
You go to settings. Then go down to about bixby. Then click app info and storage
0 Likes
Solution
Jackclark
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Might be an easier fix for people, but,  All i had to do was remove my samsung account from the phone and re log into it, and it brought me back Bixby and all that 

Hope this can help anyone

View solution in context

mm289
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Bixby is so frustrating - cannot get it to activate by voice which is what I really want - if I have to press a button it defeats the purpose of the assistant.

Have tried celaring cach and data etc but voice wake up is a no no!

MarkS9Plus
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Bixby used to work for me but then updates removed the settings ("gear" icon) and voice doesn't work. Tried all the uninstalling and reinstalling and rebooting and safe mode and all options... still broken

0 Likes
Andy8655
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I have tried 2 S9 phones now and neither work on bixby wake up anyone else had this problem as Samsung aren't helping
0 Likes
Keir
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

I'm having this problem bixby doesnt wake our understand my voice, my 8 year old can wake it but I can't must be something to do with how deep my voice is or something, i know this is not an answer but might shed a bit of light on the problems. Also I've done every reset I possibly could to no avail.help, awaiting answers please, need this feature when kayaking.

0 Likes
Andy8655
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Like you I have done every reset and spent hours with the technical team all of which has been of no use and told I need to wait for the English version. Pity they won't say when that will be!
0 Likes
Paige1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I tried this and it didn't work. Everything is grayed out. It works when I delete my Samsung account and sign back in, I get to accept terms and conditions and it just goes away.
0 Likes